Sunday, February 12, 2006

Stabbing moments by Monica.

Yea and all of these include Jim and less than a 24 hour period, so lets not tell him.

“Does this need to be vacuumed up while you’re putting on your makeup?”
Yes, it may need to be vacuumed, but I am doing something, hate the sound of the vacuum, and no, you can not do it right now.

“Do we have time to get my car washed?”
Yes, when I told you should go get your car washed before getting dressed. The whole before time. Not the after time.

“Damn these people on the street don’t move as fast as the people on the highway” Ok, this in not a direct quote, but more of a mish mash of quotes complaining about the drivers on Madison Ave. That just happened to run pretty parallel to 290. Which 290 would have gotten us to where we were going much faster than Madison.

“I’m going to Home Depot, want to come?”
No. Every time we go to Home Depot we get in a fight. Jim is worse in Home Depot than an A.D.D. kid on sugar and caffeine in Disney Land. Today, he had a list of 3 or 4 items and he was at Home Depot for more than an hour and a half. What is he bringing home?
I have no idea.

Ok, that’s it on that. But I just had to complain. He has his reasoning behind his actions that makes no sense with any of mine, which makes perfect sense.

Kora ate about 10 rib bones on Wednesday. She knocked the garbage over, with the weight on the garbage can and ate out of it. Friday, she puked up the stinkiest funk ever at 3 am and we had to get up and clean it. Jim came home in the middle of the day to find Kora and Modeam on the bed together sleeping. It’s the guest bed, not our bed. We had locked Kora down in the kitchen. Jim believes that Modeam was watching over Kora dog.

I think that Modeam was just waiting for Kora to puke so he could eat it. I don’t think my cats are that compassionate.

I have $20 that says that Tracey is going to give birth on Monday that 13th. Freakish talking money, but never the less……… I still owe Tracey and Moody a rib dinner that I should sent out as soon so baby is born so you have some yummy food in the house when you don’t feel like leaving the house for 6 weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home