Sunday, January 29, 2006


One is a little old, but I didn't have time to write it down before now.

Jim wanted to have his family over for Christmas day. It was all fine with me, but I told Jim that I had to pack and work the day before and get a ton of stuff together so I wouldn't come home to an utter and complete mess. I only came home to a complete mess.

Jim said ok, that he would handle every thing and you know, I wasn't about to say no. I want Jim and his family to get together as often as possible and not just drop out of each others lives.

So I had to work that Saturday. Thursday and Friday , I put together a grocery list for Jim to pick up on Saturday morning for the party and for every day use.
On that list were the big bottle of Tide, a bottle of clorox for colors, dish washer soap, and a bunch of other big ticket items.

Yea, well he had told me that he got some money for Christmas, and I really needed all those items. They really couldn't wait the two weeks while I was out of the country and didn't do laundry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home