Sunday, January 29, 2006



My sister has a cat named Moses. He's evil. It's like he's not a cat, but an evil person wrapped in a tiny cat suit. Actually, it's not so tiny. He's a big freaking cat.

So I'm over at Courtneys on Friday night for a little party and there's this girl who is just transfixed by Moses. Well, he is a handsome devil. He claimed the chair right next to this girl, once he claims a chair he doesn't leave. This poor girl is just, "I want to pet him", and I'm telling her, no he's mean, but I totally know what you mean.

See, I just want to pick Moses up and cuddle him and give him kisses on his kittie head and loves. I want him to be like my Modeam. Who is on my lap, happily purring and keeping me very warm right now. Moses is just so handsome and so big, I want to carry him around like a baby!

Moses doesn't want any part of this and has no problem hissing, growling, biting, and stealing your breakfast to prove a point.

I can't tell the stealing your breakfast story, I'll have to let Courtney do that.

I have theroys of why Mose is, well, crazy.

1. He is the reincarnation of someone very evil, knows that he's the reincarnation of said person, but he's a cat and can't do anything about it.

2. He's the kittie devil made flesh. He's just waiting for the 4 fleas of the end of the world.

3. He's lonely and just needs a buddy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home