Saturday, January 28, 2006

Oh, my, God! You know, I was trying to be good and not make fun of people anymore b/c it is not nice and I wouldn't want people talking behind my back about me and making fun of me. But, crap my inlaws are dumb. This suprised me with my sil, she remembered the story I told her about how Modeam got his name. See I had just watched the movie Dune and he's an orangie cat, so his name was Modeve the Spice Planet. Well it evolved into Modeam the Cat. She comes to me on Christmas and asks me if Modeam is a Sand Cat, cause she and her daughter went to the zoo and saw a Sand Cat and it looked like Modeam. Ok, she gets points for connecting Dune and Sand Cat. But negitive points for thinking that my house cat is actually a wild animal that you would find at the zoo. Then there is the niece. OMG, think racist "wigger". I'm not trying to be racist or anything, but this chick is white, hates black people, yet dresses, talks, and has the style of your urban rapper. Hates the people, loves the style. Go figure. So at Christmas, she tells me that she thought that Jews didn't believe in God. I told her, no we just don't believe in Jesus Christ. She said, well same difference. Then today, she was over again with her mom. She asks me about my trip to Israel and I tell her it was great and that I can't wait to go back and what not. That it was eye opening to see all the soliders and what not. She seemed very confused about that and I had to explain that people want to wipe Jews off the face of the planet. She told me-get ready for this......I don't follow US History. I had to tell her well, it's not US history, Israel isn't in the United States, it's in the Middle East. Then she went to talking about Anna Nicole Smith and how she looks so good now. I walked away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home