Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Now I do have a good reason for getting so mad at Jim the other day in regards to the pasta cooker, boiling water, and our future kids.
On Sunday, Jim was making pasta with sausage with his new pasta pot and he was using it all wrong. He had the water boiling in the pot and was going to force the strainer filled with dry pasta, down into the boiling water. All I could imagine was boiling water overflowing the pot and splashing Jim in the groin area.
Then we would be spending our nice Sunday evening in the ER and not at home arguing about a stupid pasta pot.

My first boyfriend Chris was adopted. He told me that his father couldn’t have kids because he dumped, was the dumpee, boiling water all over his groin. As for this being 100% true, I have no idea. It’s possible, but at the same time when I was 16 I believed just about anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home